Web Design Johannesburg
In this day and age most of us already know how important it is to have a website for your business. People have come to expect to be able to find all information regarding your company and the services you offer via the internet. So having a web design that is up to date and easy to use is of utmost importance.
A website can easily be forgotten and left outdated. However, by extending existing marketing methods / campaigns to the web your company website can easily become one of your most powerful marketing tools by taking your services and offering right in to the laps of your existing and potential clients. So when thinking of going down this road be sure to consider some of the following web design tips.
- Content, content content: There are few things that will have users go back to google quicker than, stale content. Be sure that your website will be easy to update. Website maintenance can take up valuable time and often leads to content getting stale. So make sure that your web designers will provide you with the tools you need to easily update your website or that they provide you with a website maintenance package.
- Easy to use: People are more likely to stay on your website if they can easily find the information they are looking for. Make sure that your website navigation is designed in such a way that people can easily navigate around and have clear calls to action.
- Contact Information: Most people browsing a website are looking for information and if people cant get the information they are looking for from your website communicating your contact details to them can prevent users from going elsewhere to find what they are looking for.
Although most companies these days realize that the design and development company website is best left to be managed by professionals and not the Tea lady, many seem to make one of these mistakes:
- Spending all the budget on getting a beautifully designed website but do not pay attention to the content and Search engine optimization(SEO), which is a bit like paying for a billboard add and then not putting it up so no one can see it, because people will not be able to find your website via search engines.
- Spend to much money on SEO and when people do find the site via search engines, it doesn’t lead to inquiries because the website dos not entice them.
- So the ideal would be to maintain a balance between these two and provide users with a website that easy on the eye, easy to use and search engine friendly.
- If you are ready to have your new website designed or even to redesign your old website give us a shout and let us help you build a website that is user friendly, fast loading and easy to navigate.
Some Websites we have designed